This information describes how Advepa’s website (hereafter “Site”) is managed in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it, who choose to browse the site, view online services, and get in touch. with the Company through the contact forms and / or by subscribing to the Newsletter.
1. HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller is the Company Advepa S.r.l., with registered office in Via Resuttana 360, 90146 Palermo, in the person of the pro-tempore Sole Director.
2. TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
The Site processes the following types of data:
- The data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols and which allow the regular navigation of the user on the website. These are information that not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
- The data that are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning, which are deleted immediately after processing.
- The personal data provided by users who make requests for information and / or contact are used for the sole purpose of carrying out the service or provision requested and are not disclosed to third parties.
- The contact details (e-mail) provided by users for subscription to the Newsletter service.
No data will be communicated or disclosed to third parties. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site: except for this eventuality, the data collected through the Site are kept for 12 months.
3. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The processing of personal data provided voluntarily by the user, i.e. personal, contact information and data strictly necessary to follow up on the request, will be used to:
- ensure regular and correct navigation on the Site;
- obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning;
- provide the requested services (for example, respond to a question or contact request possibly forwarded by the user or respond to a generic request for information);
- manage newsletter subscription.
Type Of Cookies Used By This Site
These cookies are used to facilitate user navigation, allowing the site to “remember” some choices made. For example, they are used to remember the language chosen by the user and the size of the text or, where required, the username and password used to access the personal area. These are session cookies that are automatically deleted when the browser is closed.
Third-party profiling cookies – Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google could use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network. For more information on the data processing carried out, to refuse the installation and / or proceed with the cancellation of these cookies, you can refer to the following links:
Viewing content from external platforms – social networks
5. DISABLE COOKIES
If you wish to block cookies, we remind you that this could have a negative impact on the usability of some websites. Most browsers allow you to refuse / accept cookies. Below are the links that explain how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers (for other browsers that may be used, we suggest looking for this option in the help of the software normally available through the F1 key):
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=it-IT&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Bloccare%20i%20cookie?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Blocking+cookies
- Apple Safari: http://www.apple.com/it/privacy/use-of-cookies/
- Alternatively, it is possible to disable only Google Analytics cookies, using the opt-out add-on provided by Google for the main browsers. In this way it will still be possible to use the online services available on the Site.
6. OPTIONAL DATA SUPPLY
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of personal data through the online contact form, as well as the subscription to the Newsletter, entail their processing aimed at providing feedback to the user requests and guaranteeing the newsletter sending service.
7. METHOD OF TREATMENT
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
8. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The GDPR grants you the exercise of specific rights, including those to ask the Data Controller:
- confirmation that a processing of your personal data is in progress and, in this case, to obtain access to it (right of access);
- the correction of inaccurate personal data, or the integration of incomplete personal data (right of rectification);
- the cancellation of the data itself, if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR (right to be forgotten) exists;
- the limitation of the processing when one of the hypotheses provided by the GDPR (right of limitation) occurs;
- to receive the personal data provided by you to the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form and / or to transmit such data to another Data Controller (right to portability);
- the revocation of consent to the processing of your data, at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation and to oppose at any time the processing for marketing purposes and / or profiling related to marketing (right to opposition).
- The exercise of rights is not subject to any form constraint and is free of charge. To exercise your rights, you must fill in the data subject’s exercise form on the Guarantor’s website (www.garanteprivacy.it) or downloadable by clicking the following link, click here to download the form, and send it to Advepa S.r.l., in one of the following ways::
Recommended a / R. addressed to the Advepa S.r.l. Office, Via Resuttana 360, 90146 Palermo;
PEC: (certified e-mail): firstname.lastname@example.org;
Any corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing carried out at your request, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort, will be communicated by the Company to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted.
9. CLAIM TO THE GRANTING AUTHORITY FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial appeal, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority on www.garanteprivacy.it, if it considers that the processing of the data is carried out in violation of the GDPR.